Contacts
Address: 24A M. Baghramyan Ave. 0019, Yerevan, Armenia
Tel.: +374 10 52 44 26
Fax: +374 10 52 23 44
E-mail: igs @ sci.am


Department of Analytical Research/Chemical Laboratory
About International Scientific Cooperation
Scientific Personnel and Reseearch Areas
Publications
Scientific Achievements
About Laboratory

The Laboratory of Chemistry has been functioning in the Institute of Geological Sciences since 1937. The Laboratory carries out chemical analyses of rocks, ore and soils. Currently, the laboratory specialized in three type of analysis: major element analysis, ore, and rare Earth and dispersed elements.
For a long time laboratory leaders were Ph.D. A. Ivanyan, Ph.D. H. Bozoyan.Since 1980, Ph.D. A. Sahakov is the head of the Laboratory. The leading specialists of the laboratory were prof. V. Tarayan, prof. Zh. Arustamyan, Ph.D.  L. Eliazyan,  G. Jrbashyan, and others.